- This event has passed.
March 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
AGENDA – March 2, 2023
BROOKVILLE TRAIL HUB PO Box 154, Brookville, PA
BrookvilleTrailHub.org contact: [email protected]
Meeting Opening 6:30 pm at Brookville YMCA
- New introductions
- Roll call: Paul Boboige, Doug Hess, Dave Richards, Terry Borden, Jim Dennison, Kat Lyons, Shellie Sampson, Wendy Belfiore
- Minutes of February Meeting
- Treasurer Report:
- February 28 Balance $5,612.75
- New Signature Card complete?
- Kiosk at Allens Mills -Thanks Wayne Kocher – memorial plaque
- Future pavillion at same location after more clearing
- Chamber of commerce – Dave appointed as contact
- Maintenance Report – Five Bridges -Terry
- Membership –
- Five Bridges Transfer – Tricounty RTT submitted letter to DCNR – process started to be budgeted: Insurance Alliant Insurance
- UMBRELLA LIABILITY $618
- DIRECTORS & OFFICERS $726
- Pending transfer of Five Bridges Trail
- Met with Redbank Valley Trail Monday, Feb 5 6:00 pm
- Met with Brookville Borough – Dana Rooney & Phil Hynes
- Brookville will be the applicant for R2P2 Feasibility grant application
- Paul will prepare application – Brookville will submit
- Attended WeConservePA roundtable discussion – make good contacts
General discussion – new business
- Celebrate trails – Saturday, April 22 wagon ride – Terry & Wayne?
- Signs & water ordered – no charge
- Laurel Festival
- Monday – outdoors day
- Fri or Sat? Sidewalk activity – nature oriented? Kids match contest, animals, birds, leaves?
- April 6 is Holy Thursday & Passover change to April 13? 6:30 Brookville YMCA